Step 1Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
Step 2Roughly chop the bacon and add to the pan.
Step 3Add the celery, garlic and onions and fry for 4-5 minutes until softened.
Step 4Stir in the tomato paste and cook for a further minute.
Step 5Mix the vegetable bouillon and water together to create a stock.
Step 6Add the chopped tomatoes, bouquet garni and stock and gently simmer for 25 minutes.
Step 7And the beans and short spaghetti, reduce the heat, cover and cook for 10-12 minutes.
Step 8Remove and discard the bouquet garni.
Step 9Ladle in to soup bowls and serve with freshly baked Country Range Petit Pain.
- 200 g Country Range Bacon (rind removed)
- 1 oz Country Range Vegetable Bouillion
- 400 g Country Range Five Bean Salad (drained)
- 2 tbsp Country Range Tomato Paste
- 400 g Country Range Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 handful Country Range Short Spaghetti
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 6 storks celery, roughly chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 onions, roughly chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 bouquet garni
- 2 pints water
- 1 handful flat leaf parsley
- 100 g parmesan, grated
- 1 tsp Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist