Step 1Prepare and wash the vegetables.
Step 2Sweat the onion, garlic, peppers and chilli for 5 minutes until soft.
Step 3Add the tomatoes and half a tin of water
Step 4Simmer for 8-10 minutes.
Step 5Add the spices and half the coriander.
Step 6Add the eggs and poach for 6 minutes (or until you're happy the eggs are cooked).
Step 7Season and dress with chopped coriander leaves.
- 4 Country Range Free Range Medium Eggs
- 50 ml Country Range Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 800 g tin Country Range Chopped Tomatoes
- half red pepper
- quarter tsp Country Range Crushed Chillies
- 1 small onion
- 1 small bunch coriander
- 2 tsp Country Range Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Country Range Moroccan Seasoning
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist