Step 1Place a splash of olive oil into a hot pan. Add the butter and melt.
Step 2Add the onion, leek and garlic purée and cook for 2-3 minutes until soft.
Step 3Add the peas and stock and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat and blend until smooth.
Step 4To serve, place the cooked ham into a bowl and pour over the hot pea soup. Decorate with pea shoots and serve.
- 2 ltrs Country Range Vegetable Bouillon (made up)
- 800 g fresh peas
- 50 g cooked ham, cut into matchsticks
- 1 medium-sized onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp Country Range Garlic Purée
- 75 g Country Range Butter
- splash of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist