Step 1Chop the chicken into small pieces and add to a bowl.
Step 2Add the spring onion and chopped coriander.
Step 3Cook the frozen mash as per instructions and add to the chicken mix.
Step 4Add the piri piri sauce and mix well.
Step 5Form small, even sized balls and allow to cool.
Step 6Panne the balls in flour, egg then breadcrumbs.
Step 7Fry in the deep fat fryer at 180°C for 4 minutes until hot and golden brown.
Step 8Give a little squeeze of lemon and season with salt.
Step 9Serve with some nice piri piri sauce.
- 50 g Country Range Marinated Piri Piri Chicken
- 25 ml Country Range Piri Piri Sauce
- 100 g Country Range Frozen Mashed Potato
- 25 g Country Range Plain Flour
- 25 g Country Range Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
- 1 Country Range Free Range Medium Egg
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist