Step 1Pre-heat oven to 200°C .
Step 2Rub the potato with pomace oil and prick a few times with a fork and sprinkle with Maldon sea salt.
Step 3Cook until tender.
Step 4Whilst still hot, cut in half and scoop out the potato (use for mash or soup) leaving a thin layer of potato inside the skin.
Step 5Melt the butter, add the thyme and garlic and dip each skin in the butter mix, draining away any excess.
Step 6Place the skins on a tray and bake for 5 minutes.
- 50 g Country Range Insauce Pulled Barbeque Pork
- 250 g Country Range Salted Butter
- ½ tsp Country Range Dried Thyme
- ½ tsp Country Range Garlic Purée
- 25 ml Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil
- 2 medium sized Maris Piper potatoes
- 1 tsp Maldon sea salt
- 1 spring onion, sliced
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist