Pulled Pork Tacos
Simple Pulled Pork Tacos are a great way of using up leftover Tortilla wraps and make for a show-stopping sharing platter.
Step 1Cook the pulled pork as to pack instructions.
Step 2Prepare the tacos by cutting each tortilla in to 2 x 5" rounds.
Step 3Add a spoon of the pulled pork to each taco.
Step 4Top with a few pieces of sliced lettuce, cucumber, red onion and red pepper.
Step 5Garnish with tomato, avocado, a few jalapeño peppers and a squeeze of lime juice.
- 500 g Country Range Pulled Pork in BBQ Sauce
- 6 Country Range 12" Tortilla Wraps
- 100 g Country Range Sliced Green Jalapeño Peppers
- 1 large red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large avocado, cubed
- 200 g plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 0.5 cucumber, julienned
- 1 Romaine lettuce
- 1 small handful fresh coriander
- 2 limes, juiced
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist