Step 1Roll out the pastry and place into a tartlet case.
Step 2Bake blind for approximately 20 minutes at 175°C then allow to cool.
Step 3Make up the custard to a thick consistency, allow to cool then beat in the whipped cream.
Step 4Pipe the mixture into the pastry cases, then top with raspberries.
Step 5Add a little warm water to the apricot jam and glaze the raspberries.
Step 6Dust the pistachio nuts with icing sugar and bake in the oven until they begin to crystallise.
Step 7Sprinkle the pistachios over the raspberries and serve.
- 375 g Country Range Shortcrust Pastry
- 500 g fresh raspberries
- 1/2 pint Country Range Custard (Powder or Mix made up to a thick consistency)
- 4 tbsp Country Range Whipping Cream, whipped
- handful of Country Range Pistachio Nuts
- Country Range Apricot Jam, for glaze
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist