Step 1Brush the salmon with a little olive-pomace oil and bake in the oven at 180°C for 12 minutes then keep warm.
Step 2Cook the pasta in lots of salted water until al dente (about 6 minutes).
Step 3Add the peas to the boiling water and cook with the pasta for 30 seconds.
Step 4Drain off all the water, add the crème fraiche and flake in the salmon.
- 50 g Country Range Crème Fraiche
- 1 Country Range Salmon Portion (140-170g)
- 25 g Country Range Fancy Peas
- 100 g Country Range Tagliatelle
- 10 ml Country Range Olive-Pomace Oil
- 1 tsp chives, chopped
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist