Step 1Fry the diced onion in the hot oil and brown off the minced beef.
Step 2Add the beef stock, chopped tomatoes and madras paste and simmer for 1 hour until the beef mince is tender and the sauce has thickened.
Step 3Meanwhile dice the potato and cook in salted water for 5 minutes.
Step 4Place the mince beef in a deep tray.
Step 5Top with the potato and brush with garlic butter and a sprin-kle of mixed herbs.
Step 6Bake in the oven for 1/2 hour until the potato is brown and crunchy.
- 130 g Country Range Madras Curry Paste
- 50 ml Country Range Extended Life Vegetable Oil
- 150 g Country Range Chopped Tomatoes
- 25 g Country Range Creamery Butter Unsalted
- 1 ltr Country Range Beef Bouillon Paste (made up)
- 1/8 tsp Country Range Mixed Herbs
- 600 g mince beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 500 g potato, diced
- 1 tsp fresh garlic, minced
- salt to season
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist