Step 1For the ranch style dressing, stir together all the ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Cover and chill until needed.
Step 2To make the burgers, knead together all the ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Divide into 4 beef patties approximately 2 cm thick (approximately 140g each).
Step 3Over a medium heat, pan-fry the burgers for approximately 5-6 minutes each side for medium and 8-9 minutes each side for well done.
Step 4To serve, split and lightly toast the burger buns, lat a couple of lettuce leaves and a slice of tomato on the base of each bun and add a dollop of ranch dressing. Top with a burger, onion, relish and gherkins and serve with fries and salad.
- 2 tbsp Country Range Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Country Range Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Country Range Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Country Range Ground Paprika
- 500 g minced beef
- 1 Country Ranged Free Range Medium Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp Country Range Vegetable Oil, for frying
- To serve:
- sesame burger buns
- iceberg lettuce
- sliced beefsteak tomato
- Country Range Gherkins, sliced
- onion, sliced
- Country Range Tomato Ketchup or Burger Relish
- For the ranch style dressing:
- 6 tbsp Country Range Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Country Range Garlic Granules
- 1 tsp Country Range Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Country Range Dried Parsley
- 2 tsp dill tops
- ½ lemon (juice only)
- salt and pepper to taste
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist