Step 1Dice the chicken breasts and marinate in the tikka paste and yogurt overnight.
Step 2In a deep pot gently fry the onions with the garlic, ginger and remaining spices (garam masala, paprika, cinnamon stick, cardamom pods, chili flakes, whole cumin).
Step 3Place the diced chicken on an oiled tray and bake in a hot oven for 6 minutes
Step 4Simmer the chopped tomatoes, honey and butter for 20 minutes in a pan or a pot.
Step 5Add the cream and the cooked chicken and simmer for a fur-ther 5 minutes
Step 6Add chopped coriander and season with salt.
Step 7Serve with Country Range Long Grain Rice or Easy Cook Basmati Rice.
- 50 g Country Range Tikka Curry Paste
- 50 g Country Range Natural Yogurt
- 50 g Country Range Creamery Butter Unsalted
- ½ tsp Country Range Sweet Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Country Range Garam Masala
- 100 ml Country Range UHT Dairy Whipping cream
- 15 ml Country Range Pure Clear Honey
- 2 Country Range Fresh Premium Chicken Breast Fillets
- ½ tsp Country Range Whole Cumin
- ½ tsp Country Range Chili Flakes
- 1 Country Range Cinnamon Stick
- 200 g Country Range Chopped Tomatoes
- 25 ml Country Range Extended Life Vegetable Oil
- 3 cardamom Pods, crushed
- 1 onion, diced
- 25 g garlic, crushed
- 25 g fresh ginger, grated
- ½ tsp coriander for garnish, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
Not sure what to cook?
Sign up to the mailing list for more hassle free recipes
Find A Country Range Stockist
The Country Range brand is stocked exclusively by the 12 Members of the Country Range Group. These are all family owned, independent foodservice wholesalers located throughout the UK and Ireland.Find a Stockist